The Cinderella Solution is a weight loss program specifically made for women. Men should find a program based around their body type, hormones, and of course muscle mass. By using a 2-step ritual, the program promises results as you’ve never seen before. Created by Carly Donovan, she found a way to lose over 100 lbs by testing methods on herself, which ultimately turned into the Cinderella Solution. Get cinderella solution review here to know the details about this.
You’re probably familiar with Cinderella, the classic Disney princess who had an evil stepmom, was transformed by a fairy godmother, and fell in love with a prince. Now, there’s a special “diet” that people are following to try to look like her—and it’s not exactly safe.
The “Cinderella Diet” originated in Japan, where it actually started trending on Twitter last week. It encourages people to aim for their “Cinderella” weight, which is apparently calculated by measuring your height in meters, squaring it, and multiplying it by 18, reports Revelist. Apparently that equates to a body mass index (BMI) of about 18, which puts people in the “underweight” category on the BMI scale.
How Does It Work?
Once you are paid and granted access to the PDF, you can download it and get started on your weight loss journey. This weight-loss method works not by restricting you from what you can and can’t eat. You don’t have to meticulously calculate the number of calories you consume on a daily basis, no weird food rituals, and certainly no eating of packaged foods.
The author of The Cinderella Solution, Carly Donovan, fancied herself by studying the women from France, Spain, and Japan. She then noticed that the above-mentioned countries make use of the “food pairings.”
This food pairing will help an individual to lose weight. The pairings work by eating any starchy food (e.g., bread, grains, etc.) and pairing it with something spicy. The combination of exercise and diet will help you to shed weight. Carly called the systematic weight loss system as The Cinderella Solution, explaining that this food pairing helps reset a woman’s weight-loss hormones.
One good thing about this weight loss method is that you don’t have any specific, strict diet to follow. All you need to follow is the combination of the food that you need to eat. Not to mention that designing your own meals, on a regular basis, is a fun and therapeutic thing to do, especially knowing that it can help you achieve your body goals in the long run.
Cinderella Solution pros and cons
- Effective, proven method for weight loss in a woman who has otherwise struggled
- 100% safe program
- Colossal value-packed bundle
- The cheap price point makes it available to everyone
- Over 16,000 real-world users to back up the results
- Easy and straight forward to Implement
- No dieting or ridiculous routines to follow
- Boost your metabolism
- Available immediately after purchase online
- 60-day refund policy
While there were no real negatives at all to the Cinderella Solution program. There are a few things that I would have liked to see.
- Only for women: after speaking to my husband about the Cinderella Solution program, he would have liked to try it but, due to focusing on female biology, that isn’t possible. Perhaps they will release a male version in the future?
- Commitment: This isn’t really a negative but the Cinderella Solution, like all things in life, does need commitment in order to unlock the incredible results possible from the program.